Thursday, May 27, 2010

2011 Barefoot Images Senior Reps

I'm proud to announce the 2011 Seniors that will be representing Barefoot Images!! If you are one of the ones who are picked I need your parent/guardian to get into contact with me asap so that we can make a meeting to go over everything and sign a release... these need to be by June 30!!!!

I want to thank each and everyone on of you that send in your entries... this was certainly a hard decision. I do want to offer a special to those who were not selected as I do feel that everyone would have been great!!

If you sent an entry in and were not selected to be a senior rep I'm offering you Senior sessions at 35% off!! and you'll be able to purchase your prints/CD at 20% off.

Ok.. so without further delay.. and in no particular order... Here are my 2011 Senior Reps for Barefoot Images!!!!!


Hilliard

- Dillon Sheffield
- Emily Jackson


Fleming Island

- Sandra Morris



Charlton

- Hamp Wildes



Camden

- Lauren Wooten



Congratulations you guys!!!!!! I can't wait to meet all of you!!!!! Get to thinking about those SUPER cute outfits and where you would like to shoot!!! You'll def have time to change a couple of times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment