Saturday, March 6, 2010

All Wet Sports "Wake Up" Contest

Today my husband and I headed out to Palatka for AWS first Wakeboard Contest of the year. My husband and I help out with the judging of the contest ... I will be making a transition this year from judge to photographer for the contest... but for now here are the winners of the 1st contest....

Novice...
1st - Jacob Trombley
2nd - Latasha Morrison



Intermediate...
1st - Dillion Prather
2nd - Pedro Pertile
3rd - Chadwick Morris



Advance...
1st - Wade Hirschman
2nd - Jay Rohner
3rd - Evan Sweat



Outlaw...
1st - Ben Allbright
2nd - Jeff Langley
3rd - Tore Hewlett



Wakeskate...
1st - Garrison Gaylord
2nd - Laken Ball




For more information you can check out All Wet Sports or Wake the River.

Next Contest... May 15 @ Outback Crab Shack

No comments:

Post a Comment