Friday, March 19, 2010

Mini Sessions

They're BACK!!!!!!

Mini Sessions are only offered certain times of the year. (April, Sept and Oct)

I will be having a June mini since I missed April this year :) If you are interested in booking a slot please message me... these fill up quickly!!!

When: June 5
Where: TBA ... I'm taking opinions on this one.. so if you are signed up.. make sure to put your vote in :)


The price is $40 (tax included).... and is due in advance in order to reserve your spot.

It's a 20 minute session.

Your images will be online for your review within 7 days.

You also have the option of purchasing all your images on a CD with a print release for $80 (+ tax)



Time slots... I'm going to start in the afternoon again (seems like everyone likes those better, lol) and I'll be working backwards again... and seeing that it's daylight savings time we get to end pretty late..

Here are the slots I'm going to open for right now :)


4:30
5:00
5:30
6:00
6:30
7:00
7:30

No comments:

Post a Comment