Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Newborn Special

Ok.. I'm going to be running a special on Newborn Sessions only till the end of April. (Please note... Special has been extended to the end of JUNE)

Here's the Deal... The newborn MUST be less than 2 weeks old. Your Session Price will be $50 (taxes included) and your session will also include a cd of your images with a copyright release and you can also pick your favorite picture and have an 8x10 printed.

Let's break it down... I currently charged $50 for a session, $150 for a cd of all the images with a copyright release, and then $10 for an 8x10... so by taking advantage of this Special your saving $160!!!!

These sessions will be scheduled weekends or weekdays since we'll be on a time sensitive schedule to get these done before the newborn is 2 weeks. So if you are expecting before then end of April make sure to message me so that we can get something set up for after your due date :)

Also!! If you are interested in also having a session at the hospital while in labor please let me know.. I'll only charge and extra $30 for that and will include the cd as well!!

I already have 5 of the 8 reserved so get yours in now!!


ALSO!! If you want to book a maternity session I'll give you a 15% discount on your print order or cd!!! Maternity sessions are only $50!!

No comments:

Post a Comment